STUDIARE: per es. 1: le descrizioni dei mestieri sono nell’unità 8 del libro 2;
es. 2-6:pp. 22, 26, 27 (modalità di espressione di eventi futuri);
per es. 7: scheda delle abilità;
per es. 8: p. 21.
Tutti gli esercizi svolti in classe sono reperibili qui sotto.
- Police Officer T a) person who drives a bus
- Cook b) person who teaches students
- Waiter c) person who makes and designs clothes
- Fashion designer d) works in a hospital and helps doctors
- Movie director e) person that can draw cartoons well
- Pilot f) rescues people from burning buildings and helps put out fires
- Writer g) person who drives a taxi
- Cartoonist h) someone who can sing well
- Basketball player i) works in a hospital and cures sick people
- Bus driver j) flies an airplane
- Scientist k) person who acts in a movie
- Teacher l) does the cooking in a restaurant
- Journalist m) takes people’s orders in a restaurant and serves food
- Doctor n) person who reports news on TV, radio or newspaper
- Nurse o) someone who writes books and stories
- Farmer p) works in a laboratory and does experiments
- Actor q) someone who makes movies
- Firefighter r) person that can play basketball well
- Singer s) works on a farm and grows crops or looks after animals
- Taxi driver t) works in a police station and keeps people safe
- Mechanic u) plays the piano well
- Engineer v) person in the army who wears a uniform and has a gun
- Pianist w) works in an animal hospital and looks after sick animals
- Soldier x) repairs machines and vehicles such as cars and buses
- Hairdresser y) someone who designs and constructs buildings
- Veterinarian z) someone who cuts and styles hair
2) What are you going to do next weekend/next year/when you grow up? Why do you want to be……?
3 Scrivi le espressioni nel riquadro in ordine temporale.
| next month next weekend tomorrow morning
next week tonight tomorrow night
1 ______________________ 4 ______________________
2 ______________________ 5 ______________________
3 ______________________ next year
4 Scrivi domande e risposte con going to.
è you/come/with us to the cinema? (û)
_Are you going to come with us to the cinema? No, I’m not._
1 Mike/visit/his grandparents next weekend? (ü)
2 what/Stevie/study at university? (Chemistry)
3 when/we/have a test? (on Thursday)
4 we/have/a competition this weekend? (û)
5 Completa le frasi con will o going to e i verbi tra parentesi.
1 I think you (like) this film. It’s got Johnny Depp in it.
2 My brother (buy) a new car soon. He’s got a lot of money.
3 I (have) a party next Sunday. Are you coming?
4 Be careful with that ball! You (break) the window.
5 Are you watching The Voice? Do you think Max (win)?
be going to predictions
6 Osserva le figure e completa le frasi con la forma giusta di be going to.
| she / win the race
She isn’t going to win the race.
|1 it / rain
|2 they / go by bike
|3 it / eat the fish
|4 he / go to the concert
|5 she / play basketball
7) WHAT SKILLS DO YOU NEED TO BE A…..
8) Imagine the world in 100 years